1. Log on to your on-campus workstation, either while sitting at your desk or via RDP and VPN
2. In Windows Explorer, open the F: drive on your computer.
3. In a separate Windows Explorer window, open OneDrive - bccc.edu.
4. Review the files in your F: drive and delete old versions, drafts, and any other unneeded documents.
5. Drag and drop your files from F: to Onedrive, so that you end up with an empty F: drive and all of your stuff in OneDrive.
6. OneDrive will be available to you where ever you can log on to the web.
Use OneDrive in your browser
Sign in to office.com, then select the app launcher > OneDrive.
Pick a file or folder by selecting the circle in the upper corner of the item, and then select a command at the top of the page.
Use OneDrive on your desktop
If you use Windows 10, OneDrive may have already asked you to sign in to sync your files.
In File Explorer, select: OneDrive – [your company].
If OneDrive isn't setup, see:
Save and open files in your Office apps
Select File > Save a Copy > OneDrive - bccc.edu to save a work file to OneDrive.
Select File > Open and then select OneDrive, to open a file saved to OneDrive.